Author: Enrica
Good question. To be answered with another question: why stay?
With these questions I do and I welcome you on LibEROSERVO, hoping that the lessons so far have been an occasion for reflection, or who have lit a light in the critical conscience of each one of us, that too often we forget to possess, at this time.
I wandered through the streets of the infinite network of Internet, when I came across as many as compelling evidence of Italians who have decided to leave our home and move abroad, especially in England.
The reasons for these, our countrymen have decided to leave behind the charming and anachronistic now Italy are varied.
I take a few phrases at random:
We can not deny that at the present Italian situation is not exactly the best. Ok, there's a crisis in the world, the economy is going to peak, the company in danger of collapse, including bancherotte, insecurity, immigration .. (If only there was a party that does something to send them all away, these illegals .. maybe .. along with homosexuals and all those who live south of the Po. I think I'd call the Northern League.)
addition to the economic crisis financial, together with the whole trail of problems of various kinds that door, we share a crisis of values. Right, Values, conventions and beliefs. Who are we? What happened to the world that we are children? Still exist? What happened to the 70s? What's happening? What we believe now?
We are lost, we do not know where we're going to parry, desperate for answers, we want to be reassured.
(I shall digress now to comfort the souls lost:
worry, we are not lost. We have some new gods to rely on now, they show us the way, tell us what is right and what is not. The God most important of these, the Zeus of our time, is called TV, TV for the faithful. He is never wrong. You can rest assured that, in good faith tells you how to behave, how to think, how to talk, how to act, what to buy. Luckily it goes! Think tired. Producing ideas is exhausting. And then, TV has said it does not go out of fashion. You do not have to strain to do anything on your own, just watching in adoration that civilization now learn how to insult your neighbor, rather than your mother, rather than your political opponent! Simple and effective, enclosed in parentheses.)
I said, the crisis of values. To give meaning to their life, people turn their eyes in search of something better. Different. Something that makes them say "Yes, this is what I want. In such a world, I identify with. I am. "If people leave our country for the reasons listed above, this means that things work differently in Italy.
We have an alternative system. Why use a meritocracy? That would bring benefits to our nation? Perhaps, more competent staff and institutions more efficient? Hmmm, bad idea. We do not want people to know to do their job, would not be productive for our society. And then, what stupid reason, if one comes off at first, he must first get on the bus ? 's like saying that if one graduated with honors with 110, must be listed in ranking higher than one who graduated with 70. Absurd! would be like saying that if one is 6 months on the waiting list for a transplant, has priority over one that is on the waiting list for one day only, although the former is a worker and the second is an honorable one. Come on, it makes no sense. But how do you want to go to England!? Oh no, come on, we're the "Land of the smart ones", I can not abide by these baseness! What hypocrisy! And then, how can you claim that women have the same opportunities as men? But ever since!? My grandfather hit my grandmother because his father did. And he did it because his father did. But just because his father made him turn. So it is fair. But then, why the politicians should resign for their scandals? For the faithful of the Television likes so much, why deprive them of such a spectacle? They should, instead, place a tele-voting, so as to eliminate, or discharge, who does not do enough publicity for their party. That is, then why not evade taxes? They do it all! Fool who pays them. As if they help our society to respect the law ..
Yeah, how do you want to go to England?
better to stay in Italy, at least I do not have to deal with my moral correctness. No remorse of conscience. No white angel on my shoulder will be to yell at me for what I do. No shame.
Only balls and crooks would opt for another country.
Believe I will say a fool and villain!
Good question. To be answered with another question: why stay?
With these questions I do and I welcome you on LibEROSERVO, hoping that the lessons so far have been an occasion for reflection, or who have lit a light in the critical conscience of each one of us, that too often we forget to possess, at this time.
I wandered through the streets of the infinite network of Internet, when I came across as many as compelling evidence of Italians who have decided to leave our home and move abroad, especially in England.
The reasons for these, our countrymen have decided to leave behind the charming and anachronistic now Italy are varied.
I take a few phrases at random:
- When two Englishmen are at the bus stop, they form a queue. Those who arrived before the first rooms on the bus.
- The mail arrives the next day.
- The bureaucracy is smaller and more efficient public services.
- not being the son or nephew .... or friend .... England were possible for me best of Italy. The meritocracy has always attracted me as a life style and behavior.
- the world of work women are treated more equal than in Italy.
- The English are introduced by name and will damage you, regardless of 'rank' and the title. There is no "pleasure, Engineer / Doctor / Lawyer / Deity Smith," there "Hi, I'm Mark"
- politicians, far from being a saint shins, resign if involved in scandals or investigations that could embarrass your party. In Italy ... (I recommend you take a look at the site http://www.italiansinfuga.com/ )
We can not deny that at the present Italian situation is not exactly the best. Ok, there's a crisis in the world, the economy is going to peak, the company in danger of collapse, including bancherotte, insecurity, immigration .. (If only there was a party that does something to send them all away, these illegals .. maybe .. along with homosexuals and all those who live south of the Po. I think I'd call the Northern League.)
addition to the economic crisis financial, together with the whole trail of problems of various kinds that door, we share a crisis of values. Right, Values, conventions and beliefs. Who are we? What happened to the world that we are children? Still exist? What happened to the 70s? What's happening? What we believe now?
We are lost, we do not know where we're going to parry, desperate for answers, we want to be reassured.
(I shall digress now to comfort the souls lost:
worry, we are not lost. We have some new gods to rely on now, they show us the way, tell us what is right and what is not. The God most important of these, the Zeus of our time, is called TV, TV for the faithful. He is never wrong. You can rest assured that, in good faith tells you how to behave, how to think, how to talk, how to act, what to buy. Luckily it goes! Think tired. Producing ideas is exhausting. And then, TV has said it does not go out of fashion. You do not have to strain to do anything on your own, just watching in adoration that civilization now learn how to insult your neighbor, rather than your mother, rather than your political opponent! Simple and effective, enclosed in parentheses.)
I said, the crisis of values. To give meaning to their life, people turn their eyes in search of something better. Different. Something that makes them say "Yes, this is what I want. In such a world, I identify with. I am. "If people leave our country for the reasons listed above, this means that things work differently in Italy.
We have an alternative system. Why use a meritocracy? That would bring benefits to our nation? Perhaps, more competent staff and institutions more efficient? Hmmm, bad idea. We do not want people to know to do their job, would not be productive for our society. And then, what stupid reason, if one comes off at first, he must first get on the bus ? 's like saying that if one graduated with honors with 110, must be listed in ranking higher than one who graduated with 70. Absurd! would be like saying that if one is 6 months on the waiting list for a transplant, has priority over one that is on the waiting list for one day only, although the former is a worker and the second is an honorable one. Come on, it makes no sense. But how do you want to go to England!? Oh no, come on, we're the "Land of the smart ones", I can not abide by these baseness! What hypocrisy! And then, how can you claim that women have the same opportunities as men? But ever since!? My grandfather hit my grandmother because his father did. And he did it because his father did. But just because his father made him turn. So it is fair. But then, why the politicians should resign for their scandals? For the faithful of the Television likes so much, why deprive them of such a spectacle? They should, instead, place a tele-voting, so as to eliminate, or discharge, who does not do enough publicity for their party. That is, then why not evade taxes? They do it all! Fool who pays them. As if they help our society to respect the law ..
Yeah, how do you want to go to England?
better to stay in Italy, at least I do not have to deal with my moral correctness. No remorse of conscience. No white angel on my shoulder will be to yell at me for what I do. No shame.
Only balls and crooks would opt for another country.
Believe I will say a fool and villain!
0 comments:
Post a Comment