"Who has made man the exclusive judge
whether she agrees with him gift of reason? "
(Mary Wollstonecraft)
even I'm starting this blog that I hope with all my heart has spread that it deserves, or at least deserve the intentions that underlie it. I state that this is a blog aggregator of opinion and not a newspaper of any kind, and that anyone who is willing to accept a civil confrontation in the example we have not, judging from the previous post, is welcome. I would also point out that this blog is run by a group of university students, whose guru is the author of the post below. We are not subversive, but just a lover of words. Communication as we are with what is most precious to the evolution has given us. Why smothered under a blanket of barbarity and rudeness? I urge those who read to rediscover the beauty of dialogue and civil confrontation, too. Because words are the direct expression of a faculty of wonderful and sometimes terrible thought.
Having said that, with this my first speech, I like girls and women, to express my disgust at the recent offenses, maliciously repeated throughout the year, against the female gender, from the highest echelons of the state, which precludes me from to write with a capital of capitals but no longer has a beloved.
not want to end up in a speech hackneyed terms of Manichean divisions between left and right variety. It is not a political issue, no more unfortunately. Education is impartial.
now the policy is also inconsistent in the name. It is no longer a worry for the city or province or state. And 'stick to one another and a continuous, infantile to say the least.
It 's a game shouting more, but what is worse than a shouting insults at each other.
Now I know that ladies and gentlemen have studied, are almost all graduates in economics, law, literature ... Why not apply the public speaking that surely must have learned at a young age? I do not think names like Demosthenes, Cavour, Martin Luther King are foreign to them. THEIR dragged the huge crowds in the name of ideals, because we do today, in 2009 we get here?
Then a woman, I also fit in this speech that I've stopped doing more or less II media, but if our government leaders should set an example, it is!
Then, speaking from a purely aesthetic point of view, because the Italian electricity can not be soft and pleasant tanning Obama or gaze glacial Jens Stoltenberg, Norwegian Prime Minister? Because we must have a nano electric botox most fanatical of Samantha from Sex & The City? Why must we have a minister who shows us the features faunine Brunetta be? Why should we sit back and be spurred on by voice vote in citofonesca La Russa or the absence of any canon of beauty of every culture, proudly shows us how to be Schifani? It 's a speech so indifferent and low that I'm ashamed that people who call themselves honorable, allowing you to do every day.
Since I started to interest me, I feel really bad this devaluation and commodification, even intellectual women's policy in Italy have no voice or if nothing else, certainly not the equal of men. Italian women have no political weight, and are, as you can see from the video, silenced by retrograde offenses, not because they do not know what to say, I think. Indeed, Rosy Bindi eyes, eyes of a person without political colors, shines wonder.
The same astonishment and then disdain for a person who screams from the rooftops its alleged qualities of a gentleman, pointing the finger at who is NOT a policy of two-bit whore, against those who DO NOT aping the customs of countries, are still amarcord a fascist, in the belief that women are always in need of protection, should always be held back when they trespass in the field of active thought, even worse if dissident.
But now the anger has something heroic. The status quo has been crystallized in the mind dell'italiota average that is displaced when a woman responds in kind.
Damn, it is appalling that 21 years should be so self-righteous. What's left?
I've signed in my little 's Republic of yet another appeal. There is nothing left, before emigration.
Having said that, with this my first speech, I like girls and women, to express my disgust at the recent offenses, maliciously repeated throughout the year, against the female gender, from the highest echelons of the state, which precludes me from to write with a capital of capitals but no longer has a beloved.
not want to end up in a speech hackneyed terms of Manichean divisions between left and right variety. It is not a political issue, no more unfortunately. Education is impartial.
now the policy is also inconsistent in the name. It is no longer a worry for the city or province or state. And 'stick to one another and a continuous, infantile to say the least.
It 's a game shouting more, but what is worse than a shouting insults at each other.
Now I know that ladies and gentlemen have studied, are almost all graduates in economics, law, literature ... Why not apply the public speaking that surely must have learned at a young age? I do not think names like Demosthenes, Cavour, Martin Luther King are foreign to them. THEIR dragged the huge crowds in the name of ideals, because we do today, in 2009 we get here?
Why the insult has replaced, to name one, dilogia? But in addition, because such a show, immeasurable rudeness towards the opposite sex? With a heavy heart, I think that is the mirror of an existing reality, created in the media shots of numbness: that is, the woman has no other role if you do not agree with the proposals of man, if less attractive. If beautiful, moreover, also has the duty to make tacit ready should any of the alleged alpha male of the moment. That alpha is no longer expire when in vulgar blackmail, the promise of a successful career or the limelight, Gaudio to savor that excessive and inappropriate for their age and the position does not allow him (conditional compulsory ) of yelling. And all in name of an underlying, vulgar and anachronistic machismo swagger that makes the woman an aesthetic embellishment to the halls of power. The woman who moves in the theaters of Italian politics must one be soubrette.
Then, speaking from a purely aesthetic point of view, because the Italian electricity can not be soft and pleasant tanning Obama or gaze glacial Jens Stoltenberg, Norwegian Prime Minister? Because we must have a nano electric botox most fanatical of Samantha from Sex & The City? Why must we have a minister who shows us the features faunine Brunetta be? Why should we sit back and be spurred on by voice vote in citofonesca La Russa or the absence of any canon of beauty of every culture, proudly shows us how to be Schifani? It 's a speech so indifferent and low that I'm ashamed that people who call themselves honorable, allowing you to do every day.
Since I started to interest me, I feel really bad this devaluation and commodification, even intellectual women's policy in Italy have no voice or if nothing else, certainly not the equal of men. Italian women have no political weight, and are, as you can see from the video, silenced by retrograde offenses, not because they do not know what to say, I think. Indeed, Rosy Bindi eyes, eyes of a person without political colors, shines wonder.
The same astonishment and then disdain for a person who screams from the rooftops its alleged qualities of a gentleman, pointing the finger at who is NOT a policy of two-bit whore, against those who DO NOT aping the customs of countries, are still amarcord a fascist, in the belief that women are always in need of protection, should always be held back when they trespass in the field of active thought, even worse if dissident.
But now the anger has something heroic. The status quo has been crystallized in the mind dell'italiota average that is displaced when a woman responds in kind.
Damn, it is appalling that 21 years should be so self-righteous. What's left?
I've signed in my little 's Republic of yet another appeal. There is nothing left, before emigration.
0 comments:
Post a Comment