Every night before the mirror I must repeat, as karma, I'm young, that unlike my ancestors, and similarly to birds, I have the right to migrate with relative ease. And 'natural, organic is: as soon as the conditions of life in a habitat become insane, the living entity or suits or emigrated. And since it now means adapting lobotomized, the circle shrinks.
do not ask for democracy, equal rights, freedom of press, speech, faith and so on. No. These are the things I asked Miss Italy, along with "Free Tibet". I'm not a
sessantottino, I stopped to think that these things really come true, at least in part. I do not believe and my soul is more than happy about it, without feeling a defeatist or fatalistic.
The Italian State, the Italian population, are not meant for peaceful coexistence based on social contract, based on peace and respect. It is not to blame. When we were many small states, so that continual belligerence led to wars, but also periods where we were a bright beacon in politics, the arts, culture of Europe. In the words of the superlative
Orson G. Welles:
In Italy, under the Borgias, for thirty years they had warfare, terror, killings, massacres and they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of peace and democracy and what they produced? Clocks cuc รน.
Seriously (Switzerland is a noble country and to you we will be eternally grateful for all they gave us and continues to give our tax evaders,-D), what I want to emphasize is that what he said Massimo D'Azeglio: We have made Italy, now we must make Italians , is still far from being realized.
I often wonder who are we to make of a sovereign state and appurtenances, to be part of all G-7, 8, 9, 20 etc.. If we do not govern well at home? How can we relate well to other countries when our own country is a trough?
E 'of course difficult to govern a country and make it go ahead and grow, and it is clear and obvious that this path is likely to encounter difficulties more or less onerous.
But I admire the effort behind the smooth operation of an apparatus, the sleeves rolled up, the individuals responsible for this who do everything for you. I understand the stumbling and condemn those who want the perfect state hinc et nunc, which even Thomas More, without walking in the shoes of those who actually apply for this to happen.
And yes, I understand also arise in the management of a state at a certain point of personal, private quarrels and so on., albeit in a restricted, I understand why we choose men and women like us when there are elections, not the total lack of greed and chaste et pure . We're human, after all . Yes, I still can not get into that eighth.
But there is a huge BUT.
How can we hope that a State be directed to the right path, if it lacks what I personally think of departure?
Good taste.
the good taste not to lie shamelessly.
the good taste not to insult the weak.
the good taste not to insult the opponent.
the good taste not to adopt the style of attack "but he also" for the purposes of his personal defense.
Taste of keeping promises.
Good taste to know how to express.
the good taste not to scream.
Good taste to know when it's time to retire.
Good taste to know when it's time to slam his hand on the table.
Taste of slam rarely.
Taste of respect.
I am disgusted, not by policy choices, as if they make yet, I may be adverse. It is democracy, then admit the opposition. But because it lacks so much something that once were the undisputed masters? Why do I have nostalgia for a past that I have not lived? Because once the poets and writers were considered in the highest degree, and now in our court there are only dwarfs and dancing girls? Why are the voices of dissent are so friendly and polite raucous, inaccessible in their remoteness ascetic from the evils of this world?
Why do not we just built a factory in the agreement but we did it relying on cafonaggine, cry on, the lock on the door viewer?
I am very saddened because in this way, you can not hope for a healthy mindset among the later, if everything will be based on the most grim and vulgar demagoguery made of the commonest places and phrases from which personally, I try to keep as much away as possible.
All this to show you this, a magazine for allegedly taken by Mediaset depth of a few days ago. Someone said that U.S. journalism is the watchdog of power in Italy is the retriever. I might add that it is one of those damned dogs as big as my hand crying and screaming, and without defending their master, to show that their stupid addiction bring a stick of bedraggled saliva. Blah.
and disgusted I am disgusted by all that you see in that video.
0 comments:
Post a Comment