Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tadalafil Natural Source

croissants


this is a recipe I got on the internet long ago, but I liked a lot because this is an easy way to make various pastries or croissants, without being there to make the pastry that takes too long.
ingredients: 500 grams flour
manitoba
250 g potatoes, cooked and mashed 50g butter


70 g sugar 1 egg 1 egg yolk for brushing

1 cube of yeast


milk to taste 1 bag of vanilla

boil the potatoes and mash with potato masher, dissolve the yeast in a drop of milk, mix the ingredients for 15-20 minutes, adding milk if necessary ... but I did not help.
when the dough is very smooth and homogeneous let rise for about 1 hour and a half ... then roll out the dough and cut into triangles to make croissants .. let rise for another 2 hours ... brush with the beaten egg yolk with a little 'milk ... preheat the oven to 170/180 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes
I have them stuffed with nutella but they're also good for Pucci in empty milk for breakfast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment