Saturday, March 5, 2011

Female Family Doctor Penis

Why do people think I'm wrong.


Hello people.
Today I want to be a topic that arouses negative emotions in me.
Many of my friends say that I am a fake person, that overstates around to be noticed, to appear different, to be practical in the usual teenager who breaks the balls of others, confident that if it will be noticed and respected by all.

You must understand now, which are divided by two reviewers to me completely different:
those mentioned above, I painted as an eccentric young girl in search of its identity and its place in the world, and instead the of all the doctors and shrinks from which I got to visit, I openly criticize excessive shyness, to hide what I do constantly repressing outlet (apart from the angry, of course) and not being able to be myself even in the presence of my parents.

Now I ask myself: but who to believe?
say that I do not give the views of both is very hypocritical, because they are not a person so proud to think they can stay on top of each trial, either human or divine.

At the end I still have not decided which of them is just say, but we have come to a conclusion: any opinion on which I had decided to give credit, I would not have changed one iota.
is right to point out the faults of others to improve the people, but to issue such judgments cold does not help anyone.
If you really want to improve myself, conoscetemi, interact with me.
My respect is earned, not something that the first gift that passes.
Before Prove to be people who give credit, then, perhaps, on that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment