Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dr Loo And The Phaleks Vid

Sometimes a hyena. What happens to an eagle


I go home pissed off like a wild beast, or rather a similarity to the gorilla who has just knocked down yet another mangrove forest.
Outside it rains.
curses.
ignoring the gusts of wind drag sheep as graceful poplar pollen and tsunamis arising from puddles, I start walking in one direction at random.
I discover to my great pleasure that I just walked in the direction of the landfill.
Et voila, he could not miss: a specimen to be almost anthropomorphic adult brain remains incomplete (and probably will remain forever incomplete) that begins with angelic tone:
-AO! A bona, 'ndo're trend?
To which I reply, sounding content:
-For a romantic walk to the bins, not known?
-EC is Tonight 'na party at my friends there.

(I'm beginning to irritate me).

-The term 'sti cocks' you suggest something?

(No continues).

Ah ah ah, I love the kid like you!
- TACI.
-Oh calmed down, I was just ...
-evaporate!
-Fuck you, asshole!
- Likewise, TROIONE!

I admit, sometimes they are just a hyena.
not go away very proud, but it is.
Take it easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment