Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Symptoms 2 Days Before Period

'And I tried just another place to feel fully at ease' [cit] \u200b\u200b


-Lady, what led you to write a blog?

I would say that my answer is in the title of this post.
Let me explain.

In life, everybody wants to be always in the right place at the right time, make up with the right attitude right.

This type of behavior is not always present.
I began to look towards the fifth grade. The girls in my class did not play as pirates with me, preferred to decide how to comb his hair and what to wear according to the last comic came out on newsstands, where they could see 'the star' in their lives they believed to be perfect and realized.
Observing this behavior did not fall right into my royalties, I thought there was something wrong with me. Why do you put a skirt preferred use of the most convenient and practical pants. Because instead of spending a day looking in the mirror and see what was wrong in my face I preferred to draw. Because instead of watching that crap in Paso Adelante spent the afternoon reading.

The situation degenerated to the average.
there if you did not like them to become a social outcast, no longer an 'exuberant young girl outside the box.
Then I started to try to look like one of them.
You should know that I live in a neighborhood where people, particularly girls and women of all ages, put themselves in high heels to go out to empty the garbage. So in one way or another I had to be always perfect.
But I could not, because inside of me, at any time of day, I felt my personality that yearns to get out and breathe.
But I was ashamed of me too.

What happened then?
happened that I had broken. Every time I saw printed on the same smile on my face goose petulant as I hated to see in the faces of others, I decided to unleash my ideas around the world, while on my face instead of smiling like a goose petulant would was an evil-satisfied grin.

I said loud and clear as I thought about certain things:
- - ; E 'stupid aesthetics do their reason for living, because we are born with a certain face and it would be much more intelligent improve from within. Why a salamander man may be repugnant to the eye but if he has spent his life to think about himself and others is worthy of esteem . I say you deserve a / or girls or with a face like a momentary swoon that has no idea who he is but he knows by heart Bukowski Twilight?
- - & new from brain-damaged personality change depending on where you are and who you are. It means that in the end you do not have a dick and fills you to offset this around you. Again worth of tractors in the face.
- - is cowardly not to expose their views for fear of being judged if you do not listen to what others have to say is impossible to see things from different points of view, and then you will always have a superficial view of things.

this course my thinking has not been particularly successful in my environment.

But from then on it was triggered in me a totally reverse the process, which led me to want anything that was outside of what I considered a way of smiles fictitious fictitious fictitious words.

From that moment on I have been looking for a place to feel fully at ease.

You know the party of eighteen? For those where a common one has to go dressed as dandies stuffed? Behold, I am the one who comes with a jumpsuit and an artichoke Superpippo by sprawling on mo 'carnation.

-Rhododendron, this is mere self-centeredness.

No, not ego.

I would just like to be myself and show the world that even in times when one should feel uncomfortable I remain exactly in my place with my head and my ideas.

And that to change my point of view, not just a jolly smile hen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment