"But I say, what the heck is a rhododendron?!
We ask those of you who have little knowledge of unconventional terms.
Well, a rhododendron is a plant belonging to the genus Rhododendron of the family Ericaceae, native of Eurasia and America. The name comes from the Greek words ῥόδον ( rhodon , pink) and δένδρον ( dendron, tree). This usually includes more than 500 species, hybrids and infinite variety of shrub plants , ranging from 40 to 90 cm
Thanks Wikipedia.
-Ok, now that you've insulted me and did you figure dell'anticonformista Yeye as well as the moron who seeks entries on Wikipedia, explain to me what the fuck got to do the rhododendrons with a blog?
is abysmally simple.
I love rhododendrons.
Indeed, what is more correct to say is that I love the musicality of the word 'rhododendron'.
E ' a bit 'like when you listen to a song for the first time, say, Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd, and absolutely do not understand a fucking word of the text but still think this is indeed \u0026lt;Wow, musica!>
Here, the word rhododendron gives me the same effect. Why do you, after all the words are just a bunch of sounds to which we turn quite make sense because we feel the owners of the world.
Wow, that's cool, I also did a few lines in the figure of misantropatantosiamotuttitestedicazzo.
However, I'm sure you also try a boundless love for an object that in the opinion of others is just a load of crap. Might be an old toy that you refuse to call you Teddy despite a Cayman, it may be a draft when you were little and you draw your arms still leave from his ears and legs resembling those of a heron (description taken from a true design that is now resting on my right. O left, are ambidextrous and I've never understood the difference). It could also be a dickhead, to whom you are absolutely sure it is a dickhead but despite that you love them or because no?, love him.
And admit it, the flowers of the rhododendrons were not bad.
PS Apart from your comments on your impressions and / or your insults, I will continue to post in this blog, simply because if you keep me in everything I try to explode into a major PATABUM! that would make flying shards of my cerebellum around the atmosphere. And I'm not sure that's a good show. Let's say it is for lovers of splatter. OK, enough rambling this postscript has become a separate note.
Ah, one last thing: thanks to all those who continue to support (meaning bear) myself and this further proof of the same selfishness that I offer.
And thanks to the Queen of pterodactyls for the banner. Lupadattila I love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment