In my life I have met many people.
I encountered snarling wolves to defend;
I met a peacock who was hiding under his glittering tail that he did not want to show others;
I met a raven forced to swallow all the evil that has ruined the item received and is now forced to croak;
I met a hyena that had a grin on his face that would have split the whole jaw to blows, but then you realize that this is only what is left of a grimace of pain, so much imprinted in the face to stay forever;
I met a rabbit who was afraid to leave the den, but he was so brave however, a weak prey to stay because he loved being a rabbit, he loved his lair and he loved his family;
I met a jackal who refused the pack of wolves just because they are just damn.
And how to forget the blog of Faina angry and venomous spiders.
Now, this is not simply the result of yet another gun of grass, is the reality of the people you love from my eyes view of Lady rhododendrons.
All persons I respect have in a sense 'denied' their humanity. The have surpassed, seeing what it meant to belong to this race.
We are always human, true, but inside something has changed.
Inside us a wolf begins to growl, a crow begins to want to fly and a jackal began to howl.
You want to be different, no different in the sense of 'look what are TRASHHHH',: different thinking, different in view of the world, other than in treating other humans.
... I?
I am only an eagle grew up in a pack of wolves.
A so-called eagle pack.
... There?
Fottenesega.
0 comments:
Post a Comment