Thursday, May 13, 2010

How Can I Sticht Anarkali Suit

ZEBRA CAKE CAKE STRAWBERRY ORANGE















I take this opportunity, now that I have my blog, you post made cakes in the latter period. I had the photos ready, almost missed the blog.
then this is a cake made with sponge cake Fabulous CHICCAMART. It is this:
6 eggs, 150 g. sugar, 150 g. of flour.
Working for about 15 minutes the sugar with the eggs. The mixture will become swollen and foaming, gently add the flour mixed with a wooden spoon, with a movement going from the bottom up to not remove the compound.
Grease and flour a cake pan and pour the mixture.
160 ° / 180 ° x 25/30 minutes.
Allow to cool, then cut the top as it does for the cake mimosa and empty aside the sponge cake crumbs.
prematurely had cut into pieces and macerated strawberries with orange juice (maybe the one you buy at the supermarket in the break of cardboard).
I prepared the mascarpone cream: 250 g
mascarpone
3 eggs (beat the egg whites separately)
6 tablespoons sugar
Separate the yolks from the whites, Beat the egg yolks with sugar and add the mascarpone. Mount the egg whites with a pinch of salt and gently add the mascarpone.Montare composed of the cream and add to mixture. Pour the strawberries and sprinkle with the juice
the PDS, if not enough, use the juice also bought (as I did).
Add the chunks of strawberries and cream with mascarpone and mix well.
Pour the cream and cover with the disc pds.Bagnare this also with the juice.
Cover with the rest of the mascarpone cream and decorate the whole cake.
I crumbled macaroons and I have held the top in the most I could do in another layer covering the cream with the crumbs, then spread another layer of cream and then cover with dinuovo disc ... Very good

0 comments:

Post a Comment