Monday, December 21, 2009

Can Coconuts Help Liver

Letter of May 16, 2009

Author: Simo


I received an email sensational would like to share with the readers of the blog, because I think it's very effective work of unmasking the hypocrisy of church toward homosexuality. I do not know who wrote it, but we / I thank you warmly and invite all those who will like to make a substantial forward and forward it to as many people as possible. I took the trouble (and certainly the taste) to search for and report any biblical passage quoted, referring Find The Bible Online , so you can compare the text with the Scriptures and make reading much more tasty.

KNOWN RELIGIOUS a while ago, from the airwaves of Radio Maria,
responded to a listener that the homosexual 'It's an abomination, because they say it is
The Bible (Leviticus, 18.22 -
not have relations with a male as one lies with a woman: it is abomination ).
AN ABOMINATION THAT CAN NOT 'IN NO EVENT BE TOLERATED.
The same listener, then, wrote this letter to
KNOWN RELIGIOUS ...

Letter of May 16, 2009 Dear

priest, I am writing to thank you for your educational work
the law of the Lord.
I learned a lot from his program, and tried to share that knowledge with as many people as possible.
Now, when someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it is an abomination .
End of discussion.
However, I would need no advice from you, to respect other laws specifications and how to apply.

- I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as provided for in Exodus 21:7 ( If a man sells his daughter as a slave, this will not go away as if they are slaves. ). What think would be a good selling price?

- When I give focus to a bull on the altar of sacrifice, I know from the scriptures that this produces a pleasant aroma to the Lord (Leviticus 1:9 - but the entrails and the legs are washed with water, and priest shall burn all on the altar as a burnt offering, an offering of sweet fragrance made to the Lord. ). The problem is with my neighbors. Those blasphemous claim that the 'smell is not pleasant for them . I not struck?

- I know I can have contact with a woman while she is menstruating
(Leviticus 15:19-24 - 19 When a woman will have bleeding for her period, her impurity for seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. 20 Every bed on which he will be put to sleep during her impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. 21 Whoever touches her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water and be unclean until evening. 22 whoever touches any furniture on which the woman she sits shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water and be unclean until evening. 23 If something was on the bed or where the woman sat on the cabinet, anyone touching that thing will be unclean until evening. 24 If a man joins her so that the impurities that touches it, he shall be unclean seven days, and every bed on which he lies shall be unclean. ). The problem is: how do I ask if the has or not? Many women s'offendono.

- Leviticus 25:44 ( As for the slave and the slave that you can have on their own, will take them from the nations around you, this includes from the slave or the slave. ) states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. a friend of mine claims that this can be done to Mexicans, but not with French. Can you clarify? Why can not I own French? -

- I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 ( Six days you shall work, but the seventh day is for you a holy day, a sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work therein shall be put to death. )
clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself
?

- A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination
(Leviticus 11:10 - But all that has no fins and scales, whether in the seas and rivers, including everything moving water and all that lives in the waters, I consider it abominable. ), it is not homosexuality. I'm not agree. Can enlighten us on this issue?

- Leviticus 21:20 ( nor the hunchback or a dwarf, or who has a defect in the eye, or have scabies or herpes or bruised testicles. ) says that I can not get all ' altar of God if I
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I use glasses to read ...
my vision have to be 10 / 10
or is there some wiggle room here?

- Many of my male friends shave their hair, including around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by the Bible (Leviticus 19:27 - There will cut the hair round the sides of the head, and you do not raderai sides of the beard. ). How should they die?

- In Leviticus 11:6-8 ( 6 the hare, because it chews the cud, but not the hoof divided, and the considered impure; 7 pork, because the hoof divided and cloven hooves, but not the cud, it considered unclean. 8 not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they considered unclean. ) stated that touching the skin of a dead pig made impure. To play football so I have to wear gloves?

- My uncle has a farm. He 's gone against Leviticus 19:19 ( keep my laws. not mate animals of different species, not sow your field with two kinds of seeds, or bring as woven of two different materials. ) because by planting two different crops in the same field, and even his wife has violated the same step, because by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton / polyester blend). Not only that my uncle swears to all go. Is it really necessary that I take the trouble to gather
all the inhabitants of require the city to stone as scriptures? Could not we just set him on fire while they sleep, how nicely recommended Leviticus 20:14 ( If one has sexual relations with her daughter and the mother is a crime, will be burned with fire him and two of them, lest they found among you any crime. ) for people with relatives lie?

I know you have studied these topics in depth, so are confident you can answer these simple questions.
occasion, thank you again for reminding us that the commandments are eternal and immutable.

Also his devoted admirer.
Use passages from the Bible when it suits them and ignore them completely when they contradict is pure hypocrisy. If the Kingdom of Heaven is the reward for following the Bible word for word, then I hope never to see him this realm, because it would be even worse than an abomination of crustaceans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment