Author: Simo
By now almost everyone have heard of the "letter to his son" written by Pier Luigi Celli and sent to all newspapers. Has anyone even read it, including myself, and found it poignant, lucid, realistic and tragic. It is undoubtedly so, text is a certain depth, of particular interest to undergraduates / graduates unemployed in the country and particularly poignant for their parents. At the risk of sounding cynical, I want to go against and put an emphasis on the question of doubt.
Who is Pier Luigi Celli? Wikipedia tells us that:
Pier Luigi Celli ( Verucchio , July 8 1942) is an entrepreneur and managerial Italian , narrator and essayist is Director-General 's universities Luiss Guido Carli of Rome . It is also a member of the boards of Lottomatica , Hera SpA and Messaggerie Books . And whatLuiss University? Wikipedia tells us that:
The Free International University for Social Studies " Guido Carli", known as the ' acronym LUISS, is an important [2] University university private Rome .
not know about you, but I, before the letter appeared in each TG and in some television programs, had never heard that the Director-General of that university. Judging by the interest that all media, paper or not, has shown with regard to this document, I suppose, however, this is an important figure in the Italian landscape planning.
But there are two things that make me turn up their nose ...
The first is highlighted by Wikipedia: LUISS is a private university. Not only that, surfing the web I found that is known to be fertile ground of nepotism among professors. There are passages in which the labels of the various studies of faculty specialization and differ only in name, while the name remains the same. There is also talk of degrees sold ... In short, this thing in my opinion already puts a bad light not only the university but also the general manager thereof, Celli.
The second disturbing evidence mentioned earlier is: just look at 'what I found on page 8 of The Newspaper Today's Done ... (note: a heartfelt thanks to my father that made me notice)
Pier Luigi Celli publicize his new book, "Come on Don Abundance"! I wish with all my heart that sales should be great, but I think the dear general manager does not need good conditions, considering the number of times his name is appeared in newspapers and television networks, thanks to the letter that has touched everyone in the depths of the soul. Sure, maybe someone would think that Pier Luigi is a little 'bad faith in the light of this, but, you know, in a country like this is to have the most important thing and I am convinced that the majority will be dazzled by your letter, Director , and will rush to buy your book. And the minority to become resigned. At the bottom is used to do it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment