Author: Simo
You know those guys who stop you in the street every damn time you get out of university or even at home there is a buzz to convince you to participate in the ' courses in Marxism 'and acqistare this newspaper?
After years of repeated denials and head bowed, I jumped at the offer of a friend of mine: "I participate in my first meeting of the Communist fight today, you make my company?" For deep friendship and itchy curiosity I could not say no. At the scheduled time (15:15) we met outside Palazzo Nuovo (the main building of the University of Turin) and then bring us in the Hall 22. The 'lesson of Marxism' began around 15.30, when a boy in shirt and tie, he sat behind his desk and began to speak.
would be impossible for me to present here the speech (which lasted 1 hour) in its entirety, what I can do is give you a brief overview of the message which has been transmitted.
First, the speaker has launched an attack on the ideology that now depopulated, focusing in particular on the environmentalists. It is not possible in a capitalist world, to safeguard everyone and everything: for someone who is good there is always someone else who pays. So NO to all ideologies. The criticism here I was running away spontaneously: "But Marxism is not an ideology?" Is likely to be prepared for this kind of criticism, this guy was promptly before adding that Marxism is not an ideology but a method, a "toolbox" for building a better social and economic system. I will return later to this point.
Soon after, the'insegnante of Marxism 'has spoken a couple of statements that I was shocked to say the least: who wants to join the party shall abstain from voting and do not use drugs, nor light nor heavy. This is because any vote for any party is a contribution to strengthening the roots of capitalism and because all drugs are instruments of control and capitalist profit. Here again, I ask you to wait, I promise that after each piece of the puzzle will be back in place to outline the contours of this experience.
Continuing in his speech , the boy shirt explained that in the world history of communism Marxist methodologies have been applied only once: during the revolution bolševica and the government of Lenin.
During the debate, another listener asked a good question (ed. adorning and summarize a bit ') : "But why capitalism should not work? It seems to me that perfectly reflects the spirit of man. The need to dominate the others, of adding more and more, indifference, selfishness, sad to say, but they are all aspects intrinsic to the human spirit. "Again, packaged and ready answer:" I do not agree. Throughout history, what has allowed humanity to evolve, to grow and develop, was not competition but cooperation. So, even if it were true what you say, to search for his own good, we would still fight his own nature and seek the collaboration between individuals and not competition. "
The last topic was the sale of their newspaper. We were told that the sale of the newspaper is the soul of their party, because it is their primary method of educating minorities interested in Marxism and acquire funds for the construction of a European Marxist-style. This is not to find themselves isolated and disorganized, as happened to bolševichi, when there will be the next world war (not IF, but WHEN), that can be stopped only with another communist revolution, just as it did in '17.
here at the end of the speech, he left the debate, which highlights (beyond those I already mentioned above) are summed up in criticism of the style it's written in their journal (and definitely not suitable for complicated to involve most of the already few readers) and the fact that the name 'communist' is too compromised by history and its meaning distorted by people who have raised a fist and then did the exact opposite of what Marxism teaches. Unfortunately, on these two points, the speaker has shown a certain narrow-mindedness, hanging him on flimsy grounds to be able to say "no, this does not change." Then
greetings, handshakes and everyone on their way ... more or less. Just out of the classroom, one of the Communists rushed to make the funny guy with me and my friend. It 'was a very uncomfortable feeling, and I find even offensive to our intelligence really considers me so stupid as to not understand what's going on? I'll explain: in that room, and the cravat he spoke, you and others have not paid attention to the speech, but who seemed really interested (and therefore a possible prey) among those who listened. My friend and I had certainly shown a great interest in the issue, we place a lot of questions, seem active. And so we have unleashed the dog back on duty with the task of making the holidays, and then lick sweet eyes. Unfortunately for him, we immediately knew what was going on and we got rid of with indifference. Add a detail that soon will be relevant: the community of which I have just spoken to (party member) was holding a cigarette.
And now the moment I like best: put together the pieces of the puzzle and create an image defined by what I saw and heard.
starting with the question 'no drugs'. You, the communist teacher of Marxism, I have come to despise and refuse to say that any use of drugs, because they are methods used to control and profit from capitalism to keep us under control ... But come and tell me with a Marlboro in his hand? How can you expect to be taken seriously if you shoot a gaffe like this? It seemed to be in a cartoon Vauro ... Cigarettes are not categorized as drugs, but their sale is certainly a major source of income of capitalism!
also escapes me one thing: you Communists, what do you do here and now to change the world? Are you holding back, then do not vote, ergo not changed either good or bad, the political state. Listening to you, the idea that one does to you is this: a group of vendors newspapers that are indoctrination sessions in order to recruit other sellers of newspapers, to produce other papers that require other sellers of newspapers, etc etc ... And all for what? To build, in a matter of who knows how long, a European Marxist party, made up of minorities (in your own words) which can support and manage any future communist-style revolution bolševico which should stop any future World War III will be the 'climax of the crisis of capitalism. Mmm ... but this is not the name of idealism? And you were not opposed to the ideologies?
do not know, maybe I'm overly critical, but your whole belief falters before my eyes a lot. Then, for heaven's sake, was my first and only 'lesson of Marxism' and certainly I intend to deepen and invite everyone to try at least once to listen to them because they have so many good ideas as ideas rather questionable, but it's already better than what we hear from our politicians, sure.
Without a doubt, my opinion could have been more successful had it not been for the hound of the Polytechnic recruiter that we ran after scondinzolando when we left the classroom. When I told him not to want to sell people something they do not know well and wanted to pursue, before enrolling in a party, he replied with a chilling phrase: "Oh but look, there are more than 40 thick books to read so if you want a well informed, not want to read them all! You should start with small steps and started to sell the newspaper and then, slowly, to learn and study. " Sure, it's more important to sell the newspaper to know what's written. Got it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment